Philatelic exchange

Add to favourites
  • josemanuel.paredes Dec 13 2016 @15:41

Hello dear collectors,
    I'd like to exchange philatelic items, mainly stamps or FDC, with fellow slovak collectors. I can send stamps/FDC/Philatelic covers from Spain.

Best regards,

Jose M. Paredes

• remichess1 Dec 26 2017 @10:00

Soy coleccionista filatelico temático de AJEDREZ, CHESS - ECHECS - XADREZ - SAH - tanto en sellos nuevos, FDC. matasellos, enteros postales, tarjetas, monedas, calendarios y pins, busco filatelicos para poder realizar interesantes intercambios. Pueden contactar en Español, Inglés o Francés.

• icastrobakkali Apr 30 2018 @23:09

Hello,
    I'd like to swap stamps with slovakian, i can offer France and Monaco stamps.

• stamptk Jul 06 2018 @12:41

Are you interested in philatelic exchange with serious collector from Slovakia? You can write to nitra85@atlas.sk.
    Best regards
    Pavol

• wolfgang.leimenstoll Nov 28 2019 @12:30

I am interested in International Reply Coupons from Slovakia and from the whole world.
    I have many duplicates of IRC worldwide.
    Write to me to IAS-Sammler@t-online.de
    Best regards
    Wolfgang

• foleyeddie555 Jul 17 2020 @20:58

Interested in regular exchange with Collector in Slovakia, I ca offer GB AND iSLANDS mnh,used AND FDCS,also
    THAILAND mint and fdc also send thematics MNH and FDC - best wishes and KEEP SaFE - eDDIE

• dorsi Aug 23 2020 @16:03

Hello, i am interesting in exchange stamps with fellow slovak collectors, i can offers stamps from south america and central america , specially Argentina, Chile, Uruguay Brasil y others latinoamerican countries, and i want slovakian stamps ,please write to me to dorsi@hotmail.com.ar, regards everibody.

• To add a contribution you must Log in .