Add to favourites

On stock 481 pcs

Technical Monuments: The Historical Power Plant in Piešťany Issue number
662
Date of issue
18.05.2018
Face value
0.50 €
Sell price
0.50 €

The Power Plant in Piešťany was built in 1906 as a municipal mazut power plant and remained in operation until 1945. The building itself is relatively tall with machine equipment at its centre and a simple façade consisting of a brick face and quarry-stone plinth. The most interesting brick work can be found in the cornices where its design possibilities are fully exploited in the form of dentils and other interesting ornamentation. At the time of opening, the plant was equipped with three 90-horsepower diesel engines, two 51 kW generators and one 64 kW generator. The generators were designed to produce...

Show more

Similar products

  • Page of 13
  • Page of 13
Pripojte sa k nám na facebooku