EXCHANGES STAMPS AND FDC OF SLOVAKIA

Add to favourites
  • algerienmohammed Jan 06 2011 @17:25

Hello,

Delighted to have finally found your website I am a philatelist of Algeria,
    who collects stamps Slovak, I have not found someone who can make exchanges with me, exchange stamps and FDC of Slovakia. Awaiting a favorable response, accept my sincere greetings.

KARIM Y.

• Monika Podolská (POFIS) Jan 06 2011 @18:08

Dear Mr. Karim,
    we are the Slovak Post and we only sell the Slovak stamps. For exchange of stamps and FDC you should contact the Slovak Philatelic Association, who could contact you with a philatelist interested to exchange with you.
    You can try to write on the e-mail address of the Association : zsfslov@gmail.com
    If you would like to buy some Slovak stamps or FDC, you can do it directly on our website.
    Kind regards,
    MP

• algerienmohammed Jan 07 2011 @10:30

Dear Ms. PODOLSKA.
    thank you for your answer, if I can buy stamps and 1st day cover (FDC) of the Slovak Post, which is the means of payment? Do I have the stamps of 2010 the whole series?

cordially

KARIM.Y

• Monika Podolská (POFIS) Jan 07 2011 @10:38

Dear Mr. Karim,
    You can buy directly from our website and pay by credit card, or you can send an order to pofis.trade@slposta.sk and we will send you a proforma invoice.
    We have the whole series of stamps (mint and canceled) from 2009. The stamps with face value in SKK (untill 2008) we have canceled only.
    Regards

• algerienmohammed Jan 08 2011 @10:37

Der Ms. Podolska.
    As you know, i live in Algeria, and we don't have no VISA card, which is why I ask if there is another form of payment, if he should I send mail it does not bother me, so I do western union Can not you send it from Algeria,
    Kind regards,

• Monika Podolská (POFIS) Jan 08 2011 @11:09

Dear Mr. Karim,
    on our website you can find the Sales Conditions, where are also the ways of paying. http://www.pofis.sk/en/information/terms-and-conditions
    But you can pay also by Western Union if it is easier for you.
    You can fill in the single orde form http://www.pofis.sk/en/information#forms and send it to our e-mail : pofis.trade@slposta.sk

• algerienmohammed Jan 19 2011 @18:20

Dear Ms.Podolska
    I wanted to tell you that I'm afraid to pay by internet that's why I'll email you a list of products that I buy with my address and number of credit cards and my adress.

Cordially

• binbinchina Feb 06 2011 @17:49

Dear Mr. Karim,
    I want to collect some Algeria stamps and FDC. I can buy or exchange with China stamp and FDC.
    If you are interested, please send me mail hubin_sv_wuhu@hotmail.com

• To add a contribution you must Log in .