Request commemorative postmark

Add to favourites
  • fagios Apr 28 2014 @14:31

Messers POFIS,
    I come from Italy, and I'd be interested to request slovak commemorative postmark.
    Unfortunately, on online shop I don't found the way of buy these: how can I do?
    Thank you very much for the attention.
    Best Regards,
    Marco

• Monika Podolská (POFIS) Apr 28 2014 @14:46

You can order on our website some products (post cards or envelopes) which we can cancel with the postmark you wish (you can put a note in the shopping cart) or you send us your envelopes and we will cencel them and send back to you.

• fagios Apr 28 2014 @15:30

Thank you very much!!

• icastrobakkali May 01 2018 @00:26

i have a blanck postcard from Slovakia already stamped, can i send to you Monika Podolska to return me ?
    What's the adress ?

• Lou.vdEnde May 07 2018 @10:59

Hallo
    coming also pbooklet of
    EUROPA 2018: SNP Bridge in Bratislava
    thanks
    Lou van den Ende

• maximvanooijen Jul 06 2018 @14:23

Hello POFIS,
    I understand that I can send you a stamped envelope to request a special postmark. How many days/weeks after the date of the commemorative postmark can I still send the envelope?
    Will there be a special postmark at Praga 2018? I am going to visit the show. Hope to see you there..

Maxim van Ooijen
    Netherlands

• drabinov Oct 15 2018 @02:15

I am trying to place an online order for the recent issue "Nature Protection: Slovak Minerals" but I can't find a complete sheet of 6 stamps (3 sets) listed as an available option (only single stamps, FDCs and maximum cards, all of which I would like to purchase in addition of a complete sheet). Please advice how I could purchase the sheet, perhaps ordering 3 sets of stamps(or more) at the same time?

• senadtatic59 Feb 28 2020 @18:26

can i pay the order via paypal?

• consolinia1 Sep 14 2022 @18:34

Good evening.
    I am a collector of religious-themed postmarks.
    In your pages of religious postmarks I have found many postmarks that interest me, I can ask for them all or there is a time limit (for example last year, or last 2 years or ...)
    Thank you
    Angelo

• stamptk Jan 21 2023 @00:34

Hi Angelo,
    I see your question has no answer...
    Currently, it is possible to additionally obtain commemorative postmarks
    from the previous year 2022.
    If you are interested, I can help you.
    Write to nitra85@atlas.sk
    Regards
    Pavol

• To add a contribution you must Log in .